Entertainment Preview: 10/10

Off-Campus Study General Advising Session 

Interested in studying abroad during your time at Colgate? Itching to know more about Colgate’s Off-Campus Study opportunities? Come to the Office of Undergraduate Studies (OUS) House on Thursday, October 10 at 4:15 p.m. to learn about the different off-campus programs available. At this event, you will discover the differences between extended studies, study groups and approved programs. Moreover, this event will outline the diverse range of geographic locations that students can travel to and which specific programs are tailored to certain academic disciplines.  

The Condition: Theater Performance 

Want a good way to procrastinate on a Thursday night? Come to the Brehmer Theater on October 10 at 7:00 p.m. to enjoy a thrilling play. Masque & Triangle Student Theater is proudly presenting The Condition by Alex Emerson Acuff. During this one-act tragicomedy, one man creatively examines his inner self and the behaviors of humankind. The unique nature of this play is something you will not want to miss! 

Halloween: Celestial Origins Screening

Halloween is much more than a reason to think about candy, costumes and scary creatures—it is actually considered an astronomical holiday! Interested in learning more about the history of Halloween and the astronomical implications of the holiday? Curious about what the night sky will look like on Halloween night? Come to the Ho Tung Visualization Lab on Friday, October 11 at 6:00 p.m. to learn more about the astronomy behind Halloween.  

Say Hello! Employee Happy Hour

The Hamilton Movie Theater’s Grand Opening is finally here! If you are an employee on campus, join Colgate Hello on Friday, October 11 at 4:00 p.m. for an informal happy hour at Rusch’s Bar and Grill. During this event, employees will have an opportunity to connect with colleagues and then go to the theater together at 5:00 p.m. for the official re-opening. The Hamilton Movie theater will have an exciting ribbon cutting event followed by an open house and local food!