The Blotter – February 16

Monday, 2/6

4:37 p.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol of Gate House reported damage to a wall.

4:49 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at 22 Utica Street was caused by cooking. Campus Safety was assisted by the Hamilton Fire Department.

8:53 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at the Townhouse Apartments was caused by cooking.

8:58 p.m.: A resident of the Townhouses was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary action.

9:15 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at the Townhouse Apartments was caused by cooking.

Tuesday, 2/7

6:31 a.m.: A staff member reported his jacket taken from an unsecured coat rack at Frank Dining Hall.

8:40 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at Newell Apartments, cause is unknow thus far.

Wednesday, 2/8

8:33 a.m.: Received a report of ice falling off Lawrence Hall, damaging a vehicle.

11:40 a.m.: An ill student at Wynn Hall was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance.

3:01 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at 10-14 Utica Street was caused by cooking. Campus Safety was assisted at the scene by the Hamilton Fire Department.

6:00 p.m.: A student reported her jacket taken from an unsecured locker at Huntington Gym. 

Thursday, 2/9

8:18 a.m.: Received a report of a two car motor vehicle accident with personal injury at College Street and University Court Drive. Patient was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance and the investigation was handled by the Hamilton Police Department.

12:53 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at Parker Apartments was caused by cooking.

9:21 p.m.: Fire alarm at 22 Utica Street was caused by a plug in air freshener. Campus Safety was assisted by the Hamilton Fire Department. 

Friday, 2/10

1:34 a.m.: A staff member was injured after falling outside of the Chapel and signed off with campus safety.

4:19 p.m.: Received a report of damage to an employee’s vehicle parked in the Alumni lot. Hamilton Police were contacted and responded for a report.

12:14 a.m.: Received a carbon monoxide alarm for 40 Broad Street. Campus Safety was assisted by Hamilton Fire Department.

1:19 p.m.: A resident of the Townhouse Apartments was found in possession of marijuana and drug. Case referred for disciplinary action.

10:11 p.m.: An underage resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of alcohol, marijuana, drug paraphernalia and had been smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for

disciplinary action.

Saturday, 2/11

3:41 a.m.: Received a concern for welfare of another student at Crawshaw House.

5:01 a.m.: Campus Safety assisted a student at 88 Hamilton Street who was concerned for his welfare.

3:30 p.m.: Received a report of ice falling off Stillman Hall,

damaging a vehicle.

7:59 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Gate House who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary action.

Sunday, 2/12

12:37 a.m.: A student at Cobb House, under the influence of a controlled substance, was arrested for Harassment (2nd Degree), Resisting Arrest and Disorderly Conduct. Case referred for disciplinary action.

3:29 a.m.: A staff member was injured after falling outside of West Hall and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety.

12:25 p.m.: Received a report of a one car, motor vehicle, property damage accident at the Townhouse Apartments.