When I was younger, my mom would make English muffin pizzas for my brother and me as a special treat for dinner. They are similar to pizza bagels but also healthier and filling. I love eating English muffin pizzas because they are crispy and soft at the same time. They are also perfect dippers for hot soups. If you are looking for a quick fix for dinner or need to make a dish that will feed a lot of people, these little pizzas are absolutely the way to go. Typically you will be able to find all the necessarily ingredients already in your refrigerator.
1. English muffins
2. Olive oil
3. Salt and pepper
4. Canned pizza or tomato sauce
5. Mozzarella or any preferred cheese
6. Any other preferred pizza toppings
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Drizzle some olive oil and sprinkle some salt and pepper on English muffin halves placed cut side up onto a baking sheet.
3. Bake for 5 minutes or until slightly golden and crispy.
4. Take out of the oven and spoon some of the pizza sauce onto each English muffin half. Top with mozzarella cheese and anything else you desire.
5. Bake for 7-10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are browned.