One of my favorite flavor combinations in the entire world is peanut butter and chocolate. Salty peanut butter with sweet chocolate is simply the most delicious pair that exists. These muffins are fluffy and decadent and strike the perfect balance between salty and sweet.It can also be made in cake form. They are ideal for breakfast, dessert or a mid-day snack. This recipe makes about 18 muffins, so make some and share with friends!
Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins
•3 1/3 cups all purpose flour
•3 tsp baking powder
•½ tsp salt
•1 cup butter (2 sticks)
•1 1/3 cup granulated sugar
•2 tsp vanilla extract
•1 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
•1 cup milk
•2 cups chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare cupcake pan by spraying lightly with cooking spray.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt.
4. With a mixer, cream together butter and sugar.
5. Add eggs, one at a time, and
6. Add peanut butter and stir until combined.
7. Add milk and beat until well incorporated. Mixture will be smooth and airy.
8. Gradually, with mixer on medium-low, pour flour mixture into batter. Stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips by hand.
9. Spoon batter into prepared cupcake cups, filling each cup ¾ full.
10. Bake muffins for 18-20 minutes. Allow them to cool prior to serving.