BEST OF THE BLOTTER 09-10

Monday, 8/31

11:09 a.m.: A fire alarm at O’Connor Campus Center (Coop) was caused by smoke from a press machine.

Tuesday, 9/29

11:36 p.m.: Residents of East Hall were cited for being in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, smoking in a residence and having covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Wednesday, 9/30

11:27 a.m.: A student was found in possession of a Sodexo parking decal. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 2/13

11:49 p.m.: A student was injured while roller skating at Huntington Gym and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

Friday, 2/19

10:36 p.m.: An underage student at Curtis Hall was cited for possession of alcohol and improper use of a webcam. Case was referred for disciplinary action.

Saturday, 2/20

6:37 p.m.: A visitor was injured after striking her head while getting in a van at the Frank Round-A-Bout.

Tuesday, 2/23

6:06 p.m.: A student was cited for driving the wrong way on a one way street at Frank Round-A-Bout and failure to register his vehicle with the University. Case was referred for disciplinary action.

Saturday, 2/27

1:44 a.m.: Students were cited for disorderly conduct after being observed spitting on a vehicle parked near Stillman Hall. One student was also cited for possession of another person’s driver’s license. Case was referred for disciplinary action.

Sunday, 2/28

2:41 p.m.: A student reported a television taken from an igloo outside of 92 Broad Street (Phi Kappa Tau fraternity).

Thursday, 3/25

11:29 p.m.: A student reported his vehicle’s emergency brake failed and the vehicle rolled into Huntington Gym causing damage to the vehicle.

Saturday, 3/27

2:35 a.m.: Received an intrusion alarm for 104 Broad Street when unknown individuals gained entry and discharged a fire extinguisher for no legitimate reason.

Sunday, 3/28

3:40 a.m.: Campus Safety observed a student in possession of a composite he removed from a Greek residence. The underage intoxicated student was in the care of a friend. Case was referred for disciplinary action.

Monday, 3/29

4:37 p.m.: A Campus Safety officer on routine patrol observed chalk drawings on the outside of Andrews Hall.

Wednesday, 3/31

4:11 p.m.: A staff member at Frank Dining Hall reported an unknown person put plastic in a toaster causing a fire she was able to put out.

Monday, 4/5

3:45 p.m.: Received a report of unauthorized individuals in the kitchen at the Chapel House taking food.