Campus Safety Blotters

Monday, 10/1610:45 a.m.: Staff member reported unauthorized transactions against their personal credit card.

Tuesday, 10/178:40 p.m.: Residents of Andrews Hall reported DVD’s taken from their room.

Wednesday, 10/18No case activity reported.

Thursday, 10/191:28 a.m.: Underage residents of Andrews Hall found in possession of alcohol. 2:18 a.m.: Campus Safety Officer on routine patrol of University Court Apartments found damage to a window.

Friday, 10/20 9:13 a.m.: Report of a dog in 100 Hamilton Street in violation of University housing regulations. 2:30 p.m.: Resident of 72 Broad Street reported individuals had entered the house, damaged window screens and took composites.6:01 p.m.: Underage student found in possession of alcohol on Alumni Road.11:35 p.m.: Underage resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of alcohol.11:38 p.m.: Campus Safety Officer on routine patrol of Andrews Hall found ceiling tiles had been damaged.

Saturday, 10/21 12:23 a.m.: Campus Safety assisted Hamilton Police Department on Route 12B near the Townhouse Apartments with a motor vehicle accident. 12:44 a.m.: Underage resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of alcohol and failed to evacuate for a fire alarm.12:52 a.m.: Resident of Andrews Hall failed to evacuate for a fire alarm.11:54 a.m.: Student injured while playing Rugby on Academy Field and transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.10:02 p.m.: Report that a resident of Cobb House was injured after a door fell off its hinges.

Sunday, 10/2212:00 a.m.: Hamilton Police Department observed an underage intoxicated student at the Ski Hill who was left in the care of a friend.12:58 a.m.: Fire alarm at 104 Broad Street caused by a discharged fire extinguisher.1:00 a.m.: Resident of 104 Broad Street found in possession of drug paraphernalia.1:12 a.m.: Resident of 104 Broad Street failed to evacuate for a fire alarm.1:46 a.m.: Fire alarm at Parke House caused by an activated pull station.2:35 a.m.: Report of damage to walls at Stillman Hall.3:23 a.m.: Campus Safety Officer on routine patrol of Conant House Road observed an underage intoxicated student who was left in the care of a friend.6:14 p.m.: Report of a damaged window screen at Parker Apartments.

CAMPUS SAFETY TIP OF THE WEEK: When leaving your residence hall room or apartment, whether it be to visit a next-door neighbor or to use the restroom, always lock the door and take your key with you.