The Blotter – April 13

Monday, 4/3

10:00 a.m.: A staff member failed to comply with a campus safety officer directing traffic at Lally Lane.

3:13 p.m.: A visitor was injured after falling at Persson Hall and signed off medically with a campus safety officer.

7:51 p.m.: A student was injured while playing soccer at Huntington Gym and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

8:06 p.m.: Fire alarm at Newell Apartments was caused by cooking.

Tuesday, 4/4

1:32 p.m.: Fire alarm at Parker Apartments was caused by cooking.

5:03 p.m.: Received a report a student unlawfully entered a room at Andrews Hall and urinated on the resident’s bed. Case referred for disciplinary action.

7:58 p.m.: Residents of Curtis Hall were found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary action.

11:46 p.m.: A resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary action.

Wednesday, 4/5

6:31 p.m.: A visitor was injured after falling near Ho Science Center and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by private vehicle.

11:19 p.m.: A resident of Gate House was found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, had covered a smoke detector and was smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary action.

Thursday, 4/6

10:05 a.m.: Received a report a staff member was injured while using a steam cleaner at Saperstein Center and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

10:23 a.m.: Received a report of an ill staff member at Alumni Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC.

2:48 p.m.: A student was arrested on 3/25 by the Hamilton Police Department on College Street for littering. Case referred for disciplinary action.

2:29 p.m.: A student was arrested on 3/26 by the Hamilton Police Department on Broad Street for disorderly conduct, urinating in public. Case

referred for disciplinary action.

Friday, 4/7

5:55 p.m.: Fire alarm at Newell Apartments was caused by cooking.

7:22 p.m.: Fire alarm at University Court Apartments was caused by cooking.

Saturday, 4/8

No case activity reported.

Sunday, 4/9

1:11 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Curtis Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment and was transported to her residence by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary action.

11:00 a.m.: A resident of the Townhouse Apartments reported her apartment

window damaged.

12:58 p.m.: Fire alarm at Newell Apartments was caused by cooking.