The Blotter – October 6

Monday, 9/26

2:47 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at Parke House; cause unknown.

8:49 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at Newell Apartments was caused by steam from a shower.

12:45 p.m.: A student was arrested on 9/24/16 by the Hamilton Police Department for disorderly conduct on Eaton Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:49 p.m.: An underage student was arrested on 9/25/16 by the Hamilton Police Department for possession of an open container of alcohol on Eaton Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:55 p.m.: Received a report of concern for welfare.

5:33 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at Newell Apartments; cause unknown.

5:38 p.m.: A resident of Newell Apartments was found to have covered a sprinkler head. Case referred for disciplinary process.

6:50 p.m.: A student was found in possession of a fraudulent driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street (Campus Safety). Case referred for disciplinary process.

Tuesday, 9/27

2:33 p.m.: An employee of Little Hall reported receiving a series of harassing voicemail messages.

4:03 p.m.: An employee reported that his vehicle was hit and damaged while parked in the Case Library parking lot. The Hamilton Police Department responded to investigate.

4:32 p.m.: A student was injured while biking on the cross country trails and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

5:52 p.m.: A student was found in possession of a fraudulent driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street (Campus Safety). Case referred for disciplinary process.

Wednesday, 9/28

9:54 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at West Hall was caused by steam from a shower.

11:17 a.m.: A student was arrested on 9/25/16 by the Hamilton Police Department for littering on Utica Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:36 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at 110 Broad Street was caused by an unknown individual discharging a fire extinguisher for no legitimate reason. Case referred for disciplinary process.

6:30 p.m.: Residents of 110 Broad Street reported being harassed by another resident. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:26 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at Townhouse Apartments was caused by cooking.

11:59 p.m.: Campus Safety was assisted by the Hamilton Fire Department for a carbon monoxide alarm activation at 92 Broad Street (Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity) that was caused by a dirty detector.

Thursday, 9/29

5:42 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at Parker Apartments was caused by cooking.

7:55 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at 110 Broad Street was caused by a student activating a pull station for no legitimate reason. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 9/30

10:26 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at  the Class of 1965 Arena was caused by dust.

9:45 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at West Hall was caused by steam from a shower.

9:49 p.m.: Residents of West Hall were found in possession of marijuana. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

10:22 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at West Hall was caused by steam from a shower.

Saturday, 10/1

1:12 a.m.: A staff member reported that an unknown individual drove around barricades at the Class of 1965 Arena, causing damage to the lawn.

1:17 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Townhouse Apartments. Student passed an alcohol assessment and was escorted to his room by Campus Safety. Case

referred for disciplinary process.

2:45 a.m.: Received a report from the Hamilton Police Department that a student was sexually

assaulted off-campus.

5:17 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at 84 Broad Street (Delta Delta Delta Sorority) was caused by cooking.

9:43 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at Newell Apartments was caused by the spraying of an air freshener.

9:47 a.m.: Residents of Newell Apartments were found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

1:50 p.m.: A student was injured while playing rugby on Academy Field and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

7:24 p.m.: Campus Safety was assisted by the Hamilton Fire Department for a carbon monoxide alarm activation at 52 Broad Street  (Theta Chi Fraternity) that was caused by dirty detector.

9:54 p.m.: Received a report of concern for welfare.

10:47 p.m.: A student was injured while walking at the Parker Apartments and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

Sunday, 10/2

1:17 a.m.: Campus Safety assisted the Hamilton Police Department with an underage intoxicated student at the Village Green. The student was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

1:46 a.m.: Campus Safety observed an underage intoxicated student outside of 66 Broad (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

2:23 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at the Townhouse Apartments. Student passed an alcohol assessment. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

3:46 a.m.: Fire alarm activation at the Townhouse Apartments; cause undetermined.

4:52 p.m.: Hamilton Police observed an underage intoxicated student on Oak Drive. The student passed an alcohol assessment and was transported to his residence by Hamilton Police. Case referred for disciplinary process.

7:01 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Gate House who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:35 p.m.: Fire alarm activation at 72 Broad Street (Gamma Phi Beta Sorority) was caused by cooking.