The Blotter: March 23 – March 29

Monday, 3/23

4:32 p.m.: A student reported unknown individual entered his room at 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) taking cash over the spring break. Case referred for

disciplinary action.

8:19 p.m.: Received a fire alarm activation at the Townhouse Apartments caused by cooking.

Tuesday, 3/24

12:37 a.m.: A resident of 114 Broad Street (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana and smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary action.

6:28 p.m.: A student was injured after slipping on ice outside of West Hall and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

6:52 p.m.: A student was injured after hitting his head at West Hall and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

Wednesday, 3/25

11:45 a.m.: A staff member reported unknown individual(s) gained entry to 100 Hamilton Street.

6:44 p.m.: A student was injured after falling at Sanford Field House and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC Ambulance.

Thursday, 3/26 

2:24 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Stillman Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC Ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:08 a.m.: Received a fire alarm activation for West Hall caused by air freshener.

3:38 a.m.: A student was injured after slipping on ice outside of Andrews Hall and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

8:15 a.m.: A student at University Court Apartments was found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:33 a.m.: A visitor was injured after slipping on ice outside of the Chapel and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC Ambulance.

2:40 p.m.: Received a report a student had exposed himself to two females at the Main Moon on Utica Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:49 p.m.: A staff member reported a one car property damage accident on Bryan Roadway.

Friday, 3/27

8:02 a.m.: A staff member reported a vehicle in a snowbank at 100 Hamilton with the driver, a student, unresponsive, and was transported to Community Memorial by SOMAC Ambulance. The student was arrested for driving while intoxicated and possession of a controlled substance. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:32 p.m.: Received a report of sexual harassment.

11:34 p.m.: Received a fire alarm activation for Parker Apartments caused by marijuana smoke. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 3/28

12:21 a.m.: Received a fire alarm activation for 100 Hamilton Street caused by unknown individual discharging a fire extinguisher with no legitimate reason. 

12:29 a.m.: Unknown individual(s) broke a window at 100 Hamilton Street.

1:06 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student on Whitnall Field who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:20 p.m.: Received a fire alarm activation for 114 Broad Street (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) caused by water leak.

5:27 p.m.: A resident of 114 Broad Street (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:40 p.m.: Officers observed an unauthorized party at 114 Broad Street (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) and several individuals failed to evacuate for the fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 3/29 

2:00 a.m.: Received a fire alarm activation at Townhouse Apartments caused by marijuana smoke. 

1:11 p.m.: Received a report from the Hamilton Police Department that a student driving a university van had been stopped for speeding. The student was not authorized to drive the vehicle. Case referred for disciplinary process.