The Blotter: January 26 – February 1

Monday, 1/26

1:30 p.m.: A student reported her jacket and contents taken from Trudy Fitness Center.

9:56 p.m.: Received alarm activation at Crawshaw House caused by marijuana smoke. 

10:00 p.m.: A resident of Crawshaw House was found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia, had been smoking in a residence hall and was in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:02 p.m.: A resident of Crawshaw House was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:02 p.m.: A resident of Crawshaw House was found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:05 p.m.: A resident of Crawshaw House was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:27 p.m.: A resident of Phi Delta Theta Fraternity was found in possession of marijuana, had been smoking in a residence hall and was in possession of incense. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:54 p.m.: Received alarm activation at Whitnall House caused by marijuana smoke. 

10:58 p.m.: A resident of Whitnall House was found in possession of marijuana and had been smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:01 p.m.: A resident of Whitnall House was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Tuesday, 1/27

2:40 p.m.: A student was injured after falling on the stairs at Alumni Hall and was transported to the student health center by campus safety.

3:41 p.m.: Received alarm activation at University Court Apartments caused by smoke from cooking. 

10:02 p.m.:  A student reported his jacket taken from the Trudy Fitness Center.

Wednesday, 1/28 

11:53 p.m.: A student reported being harassed by another student via unwanted messages and visits to her apartment after he was told to leave her alone. Case referred for disciplinary process.

7:30 p.m.: A student reported his boots taken from the Trudy Fitness Center on 1/28/2015.

7:32 p.m.: A student was injured at Curtis Hall after spilling hot water on herself and was transported by Campus Safety to Community Memorial Hospital.

Thursday, 1/29

1:08 a.m.: Received a report a student had been injured at LaCasa House after he broke a mirror. He was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by private vehicle.

Friday, 1/30

1:22 a.m.: Received alarm activation at Delta Upsilon Fraternity caused by unknown person discharging a fire extinguisher for no legitimate purpose.

2:48 a.m.: Received alarm activation at Beta Theta Pi Fraternity caused by a resident smoking in the residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:59 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student on Broad Street who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:30 a.m.: A student failed to comply with the university parking rules and regulations on 1/29/2015.

9:47 a.m.: A student reported damage to his vehicle that possibly occurred when the vehicle was towed from Cutten parking lot.

10:58 p.m.: Received a report of a party at Stillman Hall. Underage residents were found in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 1/31

2:17 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Gate House who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:57 a.m.: Received alarm activation at 92 Broad Street caused by a resident smoking in the residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:27 a.m.: Received alarm activation at University Court Apartment with an unknown cause.

5:12 a.m.: A resident of Whitnall House reported waking up and an unknown male was in her room. The underage intoxicated male was later identified. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:44 a.m.: Received alarm activation at University Court Apartments with anunknown cause. Preventive maintenance was contacted.

8:45 a.m.: Received alarm activation at Newell Apartments caused by smoke from cooking. 

11:29 a.m.: A student was found in possession of a fraudulent driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:10 p.m.: A student was found in possession of a fraudulent driver’s license at Beta Theta Pi Fraternity. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:26 p.m.: Received alarm activation at Sanford Field House caused by pull station hit by a softball.

5:26 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at 94 Broad Street who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 2/1

2:33 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at the Townhouse Apartments who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:44 a.m.: A staff member was injured after being hit in the head at Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity while providing a vehicle unlock.