The Blotter: November – 9, 2014

Monday, 11/3 

8:00 a.m.: A staff member reported damage to the dinosaur statue outside of Ho Science Center.

8:14 a.m.: A staff member reported unknown individuals damaged doors and gained entry to the closed kitchen at 100 Hamilton Street (formerly Sigma Chi Fraternity). Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:47 a.m.: A staff member reported marijuana and fire safety violations found in a shed at 100 Hamilton Street (formerly Sigma Chi Fraternity).Case referred for disciplinary process 

10:37 a.m.: A resident of the Townhouse Apartments was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

1:44 p.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found to have covered a smoke detector. Case

referred for disciplinary process.

2:21 p.m.: A resident of 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:38 p.m.: A resident of 110 Broad Street (PAC House) was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:48 p.m.: A resident of 114 Broad Street (Phi Delta Theta Fraternity) was found to have covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

6:08 p.m.: A student reported being injured on 10/31/2014 at 52 Broad Street (Theta Chi Fraternity) after unknown person fell on her. 

6:20 p.m.: A student was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street (Campus Safety). Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:39 p.m.: A resident of the Drake Hall was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:47 p.m.: Received a report of concern for welfare.

Tuesday, 11/4 

12:40 a.m.: A student was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street (Campus Safety). Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:30 a.m.: A resident of Parker Apartments was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

10:43 a.m.: A resident of University Court Apartments was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:12 a.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found to have covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:47 p.m.: A resident of Curtis Hall was found to have covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:57 p.m.: A student was injured after falling from the climbing wall at Huntington Gym and transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

9:24 p.m.: A resident of 100 Hamilton Street (formerly Sigma Chi Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, a candle and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:32 p.m.: Campus Safety observed a student violating a no contact order at the Trudy Fitness Center. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Thursday, 11/6

1:58 a.m.: A student reported an unknown male had entered her room at Curtis Hall; individual was later located. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:23 a.m.: A student reported an unknown male had entered her room at Shepardson House; individual was later located. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 11/7

2:04 a.m.: Residents of 94 Broad Street were found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia, a candle and had been smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:32 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Stillman Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:10 p.m.: Received a report of a sex offense that occurred on campus in 2012.

7:57 p.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol observed students smoking

marijuana outside of Brigham House. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 11/8

1:01 a.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol observed a damaged window at Stillman Hall. 

2:30 a.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol observed students taking flags from a green on Seven Oaks Golf course. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:00 a.m.: A resident of 100 Hamilton Street (formerly Sigma Chi Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:45 a.m.: Received a report unknown person(s) attempted to remove license plates from vehicles parked at 72 Broad Street (Gamma Phi Beta Sorority).

Sunday, 11/9 

4:11 a.m.: A visitor at Andrews Hall failed to evacuate for a fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:02 p.m.: A student reported her laptop taken from her backpack at Frank Dining Hall on 11/8/14.