The Blotter: September 22 – 28

Monday, 9/22

2:05 p.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:05 p.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found to have covered detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:55 p.m.: A resident of 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) was found to have covered detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:56 p.m.: A candle was found in the living room of 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity). Case

referred for disciplinary process.

5:00 p.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol observed a stop sign missing from Alumni Road and Frank Round-A-Bout.

8:00 p.m.: A resident of 100 Broad Street (Creative Arts) was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:35 p.m.: A resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of marijuana and smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Tuesday, 9/23

12:13 a.m.: Residents at 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) were found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:00 p.m.: A resident of University Court Apartments was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

6:46 p.m.: A resident of 100 Hamilton Street (Sigma Chi Fraternity) was found in possession of a candle. Case referred for disciplinary process.

7:29 p.m.: Residents at University Court Apartments were found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:14 p.m.: A resident of Parke House was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Wednesday, 9/24

12:22 a.m.: A resident of 92 Broad Street (Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana and smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Thursday, 9/25

9:47 p.m.: Received a report of an unauthorized party at the Townhouse Apartments where drinking games were taking place. Residents were found in possession of marijuana. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 9/26

12:35 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student near JB Colgate Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC Ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:49 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Stillman Hall who was transported to community memorial hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:41 p.m.: An underage resident of Stillman Hall was found in possession of alcohol and marijuana. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:22 p.m.: An underage resident of Gate House was found in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:18 p.m.: Received a report of an unauthorized party at the Townhouse Apartments where drinking games were taking place. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 9/27

12:52 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at the O’Connor Campus center. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with Campus Safety and was transported to his residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:15 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Andrews Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment and signed off with Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:33 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at 88 Broad Street who was transported to community memorial hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:28 p.m.: Received a report of an ill student at West Hall who was transported to community memorial hospital by Campus Safety.

11:23 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) who was transported to community memorial hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 9/28

12:20 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at West Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with Campus Safety and transported to her residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:28 a.m.: A student was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license at 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity). Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:32 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student near Stillman Hall who was transported to community memorial hospital by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.