The Blotter: September 8 – 14, 2014

Monday, 9/8 

11:04 a.m.: A student at the Townhouse Apartments was injured after running into a door and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety.

8:15 p.m.: Residents of Parker Apartments were found to have covered two smoke detectors. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:15 p.m.: Residents of Parker Apartments were found to be in possession of a University sign. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Tuesday, 9/9 

2:06 a.m.: A student at 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) was injured while wrestling with another and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety.

2:35 a.m.: Received a report of males attempting to enter 72 Broad Street (Gamma Phi Beta Sorority). It was later determined entry had been made and items taken from the kitchen. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

4:17 a.m.: Campus Safety found items on fire on the porch of 94 Broad Street and extinguished them. 

8:55 a.m.: A resident of Curtis Hall failed to evacuate for a fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:56 a.m.: A resident of Curtis Hall failed to evacuate for a fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:29 a.m.: Received a report of a missing iPad from Reid Athletic Center.

7:15 p.m.: A student reported his passport missing since 8/20/2014.

Wednesday, 9/10 

10:14 a.m.: A student was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Thursday, 9/11 

1:18 a.m.: Hamilton Fire Department responded to 92 Broad Street (Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity) for a CO alarm.

3:10 p.m.: Received a report of a roommate dispute at Crawshaw House. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:19 p.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol of University Court Apartments observed a lit candle in a window. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:10 p.m.: Received a report of a possible party outside of 94 Broad Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 9/12

10:34 am: Hamilton Fire Department responded to 92 Broad Street (Phi Kappa Tau Fraternity) for a CO alarm. Facilities staff changed the CO detector.

2:42 p.m.: A student was injured after falling near the Chapel and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety.

11:48 p.m.: Received a report that a former student was at 80 Broad Street (Bunche House) and was intoxicated. The individual was arrested by the Hamilton Police Department.

Saturday, 9/13

2:30 a.m.: A student was injured after falling at Curtis Hall and declined further medical assistance.

3:12 a.m.: A resident of 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) had been smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:06 p.m.: An underage resident of 94 Broad Street was found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and alcohol. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

2:42 p.m.: A visiting rugby player was injured on academy field and transported to Community Memorial

Hospital by Campus Safety.

3:21 p.m.: Received a report of a banner taken from 40 Broad Street (Kappa Kappa Gamma Sorority).

9:10 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at East Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment and signed off with Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 9/14

1:39 am: Hamilton Police requested Campus Safety’s assistance with an underage intoxicated student at the village green, Broad Street. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with Campus Safety and was transported to her residence hall by Campus Safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

1:47 a.m.: A resident of Stillman Hall was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

2:44 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated visitor at Andrews Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance. Case referred for

disciplinary process.

6:09 a.m.: A staff member reported while on a field trip in Utica on 9/13/2014, a student fainted and had been transported to a local hospital.

7:54 p.m.: A staff member at Frank Dining Hall was injured after a door fell on him and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by

SOMAC ambulance.

9:10 p.m.: A resident of Parke House was found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:42 p.m.: Residents of the Townhouse Apartments were found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.