The Blotter: September 15-21

Monday, 9/15 

8:41 a.m.: Received a report of an ill student at 72 Broad Street (Gamma Phi Beta Soority) who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance.

6:15 p.m.: A student reported being stung by a bee at Andrews Hall and was transported to Community

Memorial Hospital by campus safety.

Tuesday, 9/16

1:47 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student on Lebanon Street. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was transported to his residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

7:43 p.m.: A resident of Newell Apartments was found to have rats in her apartment in violation of housing regulations. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:27 p.m.: Students at 100 Hamilton Street (Creative Arts House) were found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and were smoking. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Wednesday, 9/17

No case activity reported.

Thursday, 9/18

4:00 a.m.: A resident of Townhouse Apartments failed to evacuate for a fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:38 a.m.: Residents of Newell Apartments were found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 9/19

12:36 a.m.: Hamilton Fire Department responded to 52 Broad Street (Theta Chi Fraternity) for a CO alarm. 

9:05 p.m.: Underage residents at West Hall were found in possession of alcohol and were playing drinking games. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:05 p.m.: Received a report of an ill student at Parker Apartments who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance.

10:28 p.m.: Residents of Drake Hall were found in possession of marijuana and smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:06 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at East Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 9/20

12:11 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Stillman Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:28 a.m.: Hamilton Fire Department responded to 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Phi Fraternity) for a CO alarm. 

3:40 a.m.: Several individuals failed to evacuate for a fire alarm at 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity). Officers also observed covered smoke detectors and obstructed egresses. Case referred for disciplinary process.

3:55 a.m.: A resident of 88 Broad Street (Beta Theta Pi Fraternity) found in possession of drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:25 a.m.: An ill student near Sanford Field House was transported to

Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance.

9:37 a.m.: Received a report of a one car motor vehicle property damage accident on Lally Lane. 

1:08 p.m.: A staff member was injured at Andy Kerr Stadium after falling and was transported to community memorial hospital by campus safety.

4:10 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Bryan Complex who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:57 p.m.: Campus safety observed an unregistered party with drinking games at 110 Broad Street. Case referred for disciplinary process.

7:23 p.m.: Residents of Newell Apartments were found in possession of marijuana, drug paraphernalia and a fictitious driver’s license. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:24 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Stillman Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment and signed off with campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:28 p.m.: Hamilton Police requested campus safety’s assistance with an underage intoxicated student on Lebanon Street. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was transported to her residence hall by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 9/21

12:55 a.m.: Hamilton Police requested Campus Safety’s assistance with an underage intoxicated student on Lebanon Street. The student was arrested for possession of marijuana, disorderly conduct and possession of a fictitious driver’s license. Case

referred for disciplinary process.

1:38 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at East Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and transported to his residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

1:53 a.m.: A resident of Andrews Hall was found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:03 p.m.: A student was found in possession of a fictitious driver’s license at 88 Hamilton Street (Campus Safety). Case referred for disciplinary process.

8:21 p.m.: Received a report of a theft