The Blotter: August 25 – 31, 2014

Monday, 8/25  

12:01 p.m.: A student reported a bicycle missing from University Court Apartments and from 84 Broad Street (Tri Delta Sorority). 

11:34 p.m.: Received a report of an unauthorized party at Andrews Hall where underage students were in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Tuesday, 8/26

12:04 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated and injured student outside of Community Memorial Hospital. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:25 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at Lathrop Hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

5:13 p.m.: Received a report of an ill staff member at Frank Dining Hall who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by Campus Safety.

5:48 p.m.: Received a report of a theft from the bookstore.

10:05 p.m.: Students at Stillman Hall were found in possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia and had been smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:54 p.m.: Received a report of an unauthorized party at the Townhouse Apartments where underage students were in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Wednesday, 8/27

12:02 a.m.: Hamilton Police requested campus safety’s assistance with an underage intoxicated student at Maple Avenue and Lebanon Street. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was transported to her residence hall by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

6:50 p.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at East Hall. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was escorted to his room by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:00 p.m.: Underage students at Andrews Hall were found in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Thursday, 8/28

8:50 a.m.: A resident of Drake Hall failed to evacuate for a fire alarm. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:07 a.m.: An underage resident of Drake Hall was found in possession of alcohol. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:16 p.m.: Received a report of an unauthorized party at 52 Broad Street (Theta Chi Fraternity). Case referred for disciplinary process.

Friday, 8/29

1:41 a.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana and smoking in a residence hall. Case referred for disciplinary process.

9:41 a.m.: A resident of Newell Apartments was found in possession of candles. Case referred for disciplinary process.

12:13 p.m.: A resident of 66 Broad Street (Delta Upsilon Fraternity) was found in possession of marijuana and had covered a smoke detector. Case referred for disciplinary process.

2:20 p.m.: A student reported a license plate removed from his vehicle.

7:12 p.m.: A student was injured at Huntington Gym after falling from the rock wall and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance.

10:47 p.m.: Received a report of a disorderly student at Gate House who was also in possession of a fictitious driver’s license. Case referred for disciplinary process.

10:47 p.m.: While at Gate House, officers found an underage intoxicated and injured student who was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary process.

11:10 p.m.: An underage student at Whitnall House was found in possession of alcohol, marijuana and drug paraphernalia. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Saturday, 8/30

3:51 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at 84 Broad Street (Tri Delta Sorority). The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was escorted to her room by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

Sunday, 8/31

1:20 a.m.: A student reported another student being harassed. 

4:35 a.m.: Campus Safety on routine patrol observed an underage intoxicated student on Hamilton Street. The student passed an alcohol assessment, signed off with campus safety and was escorted to her room by campus safety. Case referred for disciplinary process.

4:37 a.m.: Received a report of an underage intoxicated student at East Hall. The student had been injured after falling and was transported to Community Memorial Hospital by SOMAC ambulance. Case referred for disciplinary process.